Small Circus Themed Slide
Looking for a bouncy castle to have in your back garden / Front garden? This is a perfect hire for you. Big enough that you can have multiple children but not that big that you need a 14-acre farm to inflate it. We will come, drop it off and set it up. We even come to pack it away upon collection so all you have to do is sign a form. We aim to provide Bouncy Castles without the hassle.
- Width = 390cm / 13 Foot
- Length = 360cm / 12 Foot
- Excluding 2m to rear of castle for the blower.
- Sizes are approximate
Select Your Booking Date:
Terms of Hire
Captain Bounce is a trading name of DigiCommerce LTD. Registration Number: 10533846
You, the HIRER are responsible whilst hiring this Bouncy Castle to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the Inflatable. Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions and guides are followed: We strongly advise that you seek your own liability insurance if you are concerned about the cover this contract allows.
1. This unit has an age limit of (ASK DELIVERY DRIVER). Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment.
2. No food or drinks or gum to be allowed on or near the inflatable Bouncy Castle which will avoid choking and damage (Please note if the Inflatable is collected in a dirty condition or damaged then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning and, or repairing charge)
3. All footwear, glasses, jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using the Bouncing Castle.
4. No face paints, party poppers, streamers, silly string or ink based products to be used either on or near the Bouncy Castle.
5. No smoking or cooking equipment near the Bouncy Castle.
6. Important Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is DANGEROUS and under no circumstances should this be allowed.
7. A responsible Adult must supervise the Bouncy Castle at all times. Alcohol or any other substance is forbidden whilst using or supervising the castle.
8. Make sure that the Bouncy Castle is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of Children using it. Try to avoid large and small Children from using it at the same time.
9. Prevent Horseplay, Please ensure Children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others. Somersaults are strictly forbidden as these are very dangerous on this type of equipment.
10. If the Bouncing Inflatable Castle is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains.
11. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a Child could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on or off !
12. It is essential to ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the Bouncy Castle and also any Child who is feeling unwell.
13. Do not allow anyone to be on the Bouncy Castle during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
14. No pets, toys or sharp instruments to be allowed on or near the Bouncy Castle.
15. Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
16. Ensure that an area of 6 feet (2 metres) around the unit is completely clear. THE BLOWER SHOULD BE AT LEAST 1 METRE AWAY FROM THE BOUNCER.
17. The Bouncy Castle should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the unit should not be used
18. In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the Bouncy Castle be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel.
19. In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately. The blower has a safety reset button, try pressing this, also check the fuses and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us straight away.
20. You agree to allow access for the collection of the goods at any time throughout or after you’re your hire. Delays in access for collection may result in additional reasonable charges.
21. You agree to pay all monies owed prior to the hire unless exception is granted where payment must be made within a maximum 14 days.
Please note that all person/s using this Bouncy Castle do so at their own risk.
The person/s or organisation hiring this Inflatable equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
Our Company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the inflatable and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this will include the inflatable being returned in an unacceptable condition, i.e.: If it is in a dirty or muddy condition, I will be expected to pay an additional cleaning charge. I have checked with the operator that the inflatable bouncing castle, has been erected and secured properly.